Monday, November 23, 2015

Note from Aunt Marsheila - 10/18/09

Me allegro al oir que Ben o sea Elder Child esta bien y aprendiendo tanto.
I'm so happy to hear that Ben or Elder Child is good and learning so much. 

It was sweet to know that Caleb was concerned about if Ben was eating.  We never know what those sweet little ones ponder. 
Did Steve let Caleb know that Ben gets to do exercises too?  I was surprized about that and the etiquette classes. We had to
learn how to sit because we had to wear dresses.  I don't know if the elders had to do that hoooo boy not wear dresses but
have classes on proper things to do.  Culture classes are to help understand the people too.

We had a nice time with Baleska and Thomas - just didn't last long.  Now they are moving their possessions to Camp Pendleton.
Well, I best get busy.  Give my love to all.  Marsheila

No comments:

Post a Comment